[#1291] Required fields still required when hidden

14 years 3 months ago #118800 by victune
Hi,

Any update regarding the "text area" which still required when hidden ?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #118801 by krileon
victune wrote:

Hi,

Any update regarding the "text area" which still required when hidden ?

Thanks.

Same spot as it was before, has not started yet. CBSubs API has priority at this time, but issues such as this will quickly follow.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #123504 by victune
Hi,

Any update on this important bug ?

This bug also make problems with those fields:
integer
multicheckbox
multiselect
select

My system:
J! - 1.5.15
CB - 1.2.1
CB Subs - 1.0.3

The first post about this Bug is from 18.09.2009.
Now is 03.02.2010 - more then 5 months.

I hope you already fixed it because all the idea of hidden fields (which is one of the main features of CBsubs) is to make them working as regular.

14 years 1 month ago #123516 by krileon
Sorry, issue has yet to be addressed. Next release is primarily a feature release, which likely to follow is a bug release (hopefully shortly follow).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #123544 by krileon
mtk wrote:

may I ask how have you graded this bug's severity?

Issue is of normal priority. We do have other more pressing issues to address before this. Rest assured the issue is to be addressed in due time. Please do not use 2 line display, image fieldtypes, or file fieldtypes, or fields with regex validation on registration and hidden. Other fields hidden and required should function appropriately. B)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/02/03 20:30

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn