[#1291] Required fields still required when hidden

13 years 11 months ago #131939 by beat
softforge wrote:

Yes this is fixed, we're planning release very soon.

Excellent news! :)

It is partially CB as well so upgrading of your CB installation will be necessary to obtain fixes for Image fields

I thought as much. Has the JavaScript alerts also been fixed for IE?

Will the test teams be able to have a go before they are officially released to make sure all bugs are resolved?

2 * yes :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #131940 by softforge

2 * yes :)

Fantastic! :woohoo:

If you like our plugins, please consider writing a review on the Joomla Extension Directory or the Community Builder Directory ...

13 years 10 months ago #133298 by victune

13 years 10 months ago #133694 by drdehart
Same problem here, specifically the Verify Password field that does not hide when the password field is hidden. So users cannot register.

I assume that is fixed in the next release as well?

13 years 10 months ago #133732 by krileon
drdehart wrote:

Same problem here, specifically the Verify Password field that does not hide when the password field is hidden. So users cannot register.

Yes.

All field issues will be addressed. Some are actually related to the plugin associated with them such as File field would require downloading the latest released file field plugin. Others are related to CB it self and to be provided with next release of CB. CBSubs usage issues are also being addressed such as JS issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #133782 by mtk
krileon wrote:

drdehart wrote:

Yes.

All field issues will be addressed. Some are actually related to the plugin associated with them such as File field would require downloading the latest released file field plugin. Others are related to CB it self and to be provided with next release of CB. CBSubs usage issues are also being addressed such as JS issues.

this has become a question of WHEN and not a question of IF.
it's been more than a year since you said: yes, it will be fixed...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn