Remository

14 years 6 months ago #112364 by herpbooks
Remository was created by herpbooks
I have updated to CBSubs 1.0.3 and when I go to the integrations tab and click on Remository is says Remository is not installed. I uninstalled remository and reinstalled it. The plugin shows up, but is still says it is not installed. How do I fix this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #112371 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Remository
herpbooks wrote:

I have updated to CBSubs 1.0.3 and when I go to the integrations tab and click on Remository is says Remository is not installed. I uninstalled remository and reinstalled it. The plugin shows up, but is still says it is not installed. How do I fix this?

When installing any component, you need to add a menu item pointing to the component - did you add such a menu item for the remository component.

14 years 6 months ago #112401 by herpbooks
Replied by herpbooks on topic Re:Remository
When I try to add a menu item Remository is not one of the possible selections.

It's odd, because the Remository tab is available in integrations, but the Subscription plan groups says "Remository not installed". The Remove groups option is available.

Also, I cannot find anything anywhere that allows me to add groups. There doesn't seem to be a Remository groups manager installed. The only thing I can find that is installed is in the Cb plugins - CBsubs Remository is installed.

I opened the install folder with CBSubs 1.0.3 and there are only three file:

cbsubs.remository.php
cbsubs.remository.xml
index.html

Should there be something else? All of these are installed according to the ftp.

14 years 6 months ago #112433 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Remository
You need to install Remository COMPONENT. The CBSubs plugin is not the component.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #112507 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Remository
krileon wrote:

You need to install Remository COMPONENT. The CBSubs plugin is not the component.

I am pretty sure that this is stated in the CBSubs documentation ... that remository component needs to be downloaded separately.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds