License Server

14 years 6 months ago #112898 by downunder
Replied by downunder on topic Re:License Server
Probably a left over from my development (local) machine as this site only went live on Monday. I have also used the development machine this week to fix a few browser compatibility issues locally before uploading.

How long does it take for the license server to lose the old IP, or is it something you can do? I will drop the cb_subs install on the local machine so it does not re-occur.

The fact that your license server has been up-and-down is still an issue and I hope you will rectify soon. But I would like to thank you for your help and assistance in identifying this issue.

PS I did supply the email response in the first post.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #112909 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:License Server
Got your email, and replied too.

Thing was that IP and your live site were changing both same time. I gave you a method with h t a c c e s s to avoid live site changes, so that it should solve your issue hopefully.

We have redundancy for our license servers, just that we are migrating one of them which made the issue for you, as simultaneously 2 of your base license-attributes changed.

That did not make an issue for vast majority of customers, as their license didn't need a re-check, due to no changes in installation, and thus could live fine with the small downtimes during migration. We will be finishing migration in next days, adding even more redundancy than before.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn