registration does not show all default fields

14 years 2 months ago #120349 by daywalker0028
registration does not show all default fields was created by daywalker0028
When I register as a new user, I can only see the radio button options for 1 of the 2 parent plans I setup (as per the user guide).

I see only the radio button options for one of the two ‘Parent’ plans and its child subscriptions.
I Do Not see any other registration fields nor any sort of continue, submit or register buttons that would allow the registration process to go onto other page views/steps/fields (the registration process is stuck with nowhere else to go).

I setup the work flow for each plan as per ‘Plans icon area – Workflows Tab [section 7.5.3 / page 141 of 277].

To be more specific, I created two parent plans both of which are setup up so that the user can only select either one (parent plan) or the other utilizing these TWO key SETTINGS:

• Allow Registration: Yes
  • Allow upgrade to this: No

• * Does Bug#1220 have anything to do with this?
    ***Bug #1220: CBSubs Fields integration plugin only first 5 fields work of 10

FYI (and in case this has anything to do with this issue)
    I added fields to the registration (from menu: Components/Community Builder/Field Management).
    Perhaps this affected the registration workflow.

For your edification, these are the settings on the parent plans:
    PRESENTATION TAB
    Parent plan: Top
    Ordering: 1 (Name of Plan)
    Exclusive plan: Exclusive, other plans of same parent cannot be subscribed same time, but one subscription is mandatory
    Hide children plans if unselected: No

WORKFLOWS TAB
    Selected by default: No
    Allow Registration: Yes
    Propose spontaneously plan at registration: Yes, show automatically plan for normal registrations
    User email Confirmation: Default (CB setting)
    User Approval by Moderator: Default (CB setting)
    Allow upgrade to this: No

Mythic Studio
    www.mythicstyle.net

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #120379 by krileon
    #1220 is not in relation to your issue (it's fixed already as well).

Your entire registration page is not working properly? As in no fields, etc.. this sounds like a conflict. Please PM backend access and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
    Community Builder Team Member
    Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
    CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
    --
    If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
    --
    If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
    --
    Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
    --
    My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #120397 by krileon
    I've investigated your installation and it appears to be functioning perfectly fine. All fields you've selected to display on registration, etc.. is working as intended. Your "Register" button is also present as it should be. :huh:

The issue appears to be related to IE only. Please try a different template (appears modifications were made to the template that might be causing this). The login credentials you provided did not work, if you'd prefer me to investigate further please PM working Joomla backend credentials (please test before sending). ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
    Community Builder Team Member
    Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
    CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
    --
    If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
    --
    If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
    --
    Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
    --
    My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
    Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn