[SOLVED] Renewal causing lost data

14 years 1 month ago #124224 by rrepucci
[SOLVED] Renewal causing lost data was created by rrepucci
We had been running along just fine. However, in the last two days, when users renew their subscription, we seem to be loosing user data: name, email. See attached s/shot. Has anyone else run into this?

Joomla 1.5.14 / CB 1.2.1 / CBSubs 1.0.3

Richard

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/04 16:07

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #124232 by rrepucci
Replied by rrepucci on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
A bit more information. It also appears to happen when you go into the back-end and manual renew an expired subscription as well. The DB gets updated with the new date, but user name, address, email, and other data is now set to null

14 years 1 month ago #124354 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
Please PM backend access and will take a look concerning your issue, thank you. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #124518 by rrepucci
Kyle,

I really appreciate any help you can provide. SA = xxxxxx/xxxxx.

If you look at Joomla users, you will see four that have been blanked out. Once in CBSubs, you can try to renew Rebecca Kotz.

Thanks.

[mod edit: removed your login/pass for YOUR security]

Post edited by: nant, at: 2010/02/16 20:10

14 years 1 month ago #124528 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
I don't have your web address; making credentials non-essential. :P

Please PM (Private Message) your credentials and web address to your site. Please do not publicize your credentials (and address if you prefer to be private), thank you. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #124599 by rrepucci
Sorry about that: wilmm.org

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn