[SOLVED] Renewal causing lost data

14 years 3 weeks ago #125797 by rrepucci
Replied by rrepucci on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
No offers to look into this now that I have it loaded on a crash & burn site? I really need some help figuring out this puzzle :unsure:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 weeks ago #125811 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
nant wrote:

5. Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum?
6. Any error messages reported with your hosts error log?
7. Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..)

These are important.

If you do not know how to access your server error log please ask your hoster.

14 years 3 weeks ago #125813 by rrepucci
5. Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum? - No

6. Any error messages reported with your hosts error log? - No

7. Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..) - No

14 years 3 weeks ago #125828 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
Your issue is due to an internal server error as addressed in my previous post; please address the error. You should find more details about the error in your server error log. Please enable Debug mode and attempt to give a user a subscription; you should see the error. If error is addressed and still having problems then please PM backend access of your new test site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 weeks ago #125831 by rrepucci
Kyle,

You keep saying that there is a script error. However, I do not see any errors in any of the logs, so it's hard for me to locate where the problem might be. I have PM-ed you login info for the test site. If you would be so kind as to take a look and give me any clues on where the issue might be so that I can fix it, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

Richard

14 years 3 weeks ago #125893 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
:angry:

You were using CBSubs Fields to set the Name and Email fields to empty, this was the cause of your problems. You can't null out primary system fields...

Please be careful with integrations as some are quite powerful and do not limit what you're capable of using them for.

Not all data was lost, just name and email were being set as null.

I've fixed your plan to not do this anymore and confirmed fixed, please perform the same fix on your live install. Also you did not have an alias for your plan, this too is now set. You also were assigning users to Public Front-end; this usergroup doesn't exist, please user Registered or above, Public Front-end is basically "not registered/not logged in".

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/04 15:38

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn