[SOLVED] Renewal causing lost data

14 years 2 months ago #124659 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
rrepucci wrote:

Sorry about that: wilmm.org

:whistle:

Please see previous post; please PM, Private Message by clicking the little green person in the bottom left of my post to navigate to my profile, your website credentials. :dry:

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #124680 by natecovington
Replied by natecovington on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
Hi,

I am experiencing a similar issue with CB and AEC Subscription Manager - a user registers, filling in various required fields in the front end, then as soon as they log in the data is missing from those fields. Also, the data is missing when logging in via Administrator -> Components -> Community Builder -> User Management

Any suggestions?

14 years 2 months ago #124681 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
rrepucci wrote:

Sorry about that: wilmm.org

After investigating your site you are recieving an Internal Server Error when attempting to create a user with a subscription from User Management. This crippling error is resulting in data loss. Please see your server error log for details. Please also review Help Us Help You within my signature as this step is asked of you already. ;)

natecovington wrote:

Hi,

I am experiencing a similar issue with CB and AEC Subscription Manager - a user registers, filling in various required fields in the front end, then as soon as they log in the data is missing from those fields. Also, the data is missing when logging in via Administrator -> Components -> Community Builder -> User Management

Any suggestions?

Please see above comment as well as AEC is not supported; we can not guarantee correct functionality with it installed, sorry. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #125383 by rrepucci
Replied by rrepucci on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
If you need help in any way, shape, or form. Please use the following for advice.

1. Read the FAQ. - Done
2. Search forum for the solution. - Done
3. Have documentation? Read it. - Done

None of the above resolve your issue? (the following are general fixes)

1. Is CB login module published and joomlas unpublished? - Yes, N/a
2. Is CB registration independent of joomlas? - yes
3. Is your webhost using the latest PHP5? - Yes
4. Is CB and Joomla up to date? - Yes
5. Is your CB default template enabled in plugin management? - Yes, n/a
6. Does using default joomla template resolve your issue? - No, Back-end issue
7. Have you disabled CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved work? - No affect
8. Have you disabled Joomla modules 1 by 1 until resolved work? - No affect
9. Have you disabled Joomla plugins 1 by 1 until resolved work? - No impact
10. Have you ran all CB tools? (should be all green)
11. Does a fresh Joomla and CB install work? (in subfolder without replacing current site) - No
12. Is your webhost PHP memory limit set high enough? (memory_limit) - Yes, all green
13. Is your webhost PHP timeout limit set high enough? (max_execution_time) - Yes
14. Have you checked permissions from joomla backend? (should be all green) - Yes
15. Have you unziped and repacked com_comprofiler.zip before installing? - Yes, no change
16. Have you disabled and purged Joomla cache? - Yes
17. Have you disabled and purged Browser cache? - Yes
18. Have you disabled and purged host cache?
19. Have you disabled sef? - Yes

None of that help? Create a new post with this information:

1. Exact PHP version. 5.2.9
2. Exact CB version. 1.2.1 cbsubs 1.0.3
3. Exact Joomla version. 1.5.14
4. Detailed description of problem. (screenshots? link?)
5. Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum?
6. Any error messages reported with your hosts error log?
7. Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..)
8. Any SEF components? - No
9. Move or encrypt configuration.php? - No
10. Upgrade from CB version ?? or fresh install? - fresh
11. Migrated from Joomla version ?? or fresh install? - fresh
12. What browser is issue present in? IE8 IE7 FF3.6

14 years 1 month ago #125385 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
5. Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum?
6. Any error messages reported with your hosts error log?
7. Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..)

These are important.

If you do not know how to access your server error log please ask your hoster.

14 years 1 month ago #125388 by rrepucci
Replied by rrepucci on topic Re:Renewal causing lost data
I have moved the entire site off of GoDaddy and on to another hosting environment, which gives me more control. Still same issues. If you want access, just let me know.

Still no output in the Joomla logs or system error logs of any help.

Screen shots attached.

Attachment CB_Fix.zip not found

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.770 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn