[SOLVED] Error when cancelling payment in PayPal

14 years 1 month ago #125444 by rugbydreams
After user has entered details and go through to paypal, if they click the link to cancel and return to site they get this error...

Warning: opendir(/home/sites/rugbydreams.com/public_html/images/comprofiler/plug_profilegallery/267) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/sites/rugbydreams.com/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/cb.profilegallery.php on line 1670
Deleting user gallery folder 267
Payment cancelled.
Payment operation cancelled. Payment cancellation received.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/02/28 22:42

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #125452 by nant
rugbydreams wrote:

After user has entered details and go through to paypal, if they click the link to cancel and return to site they get this error...

Warning: opendir(/home/sites/rugbydreams.com/public_html/images/comprofiler/plug_profilegallery/267) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/sites/rugbydreams.com/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/cb.profilegallery.php on line 1670
Deleting user gallery folder 267
Payment cancelled.
Payment operation cancelled. Payment cancellation received.

What version of profile gallery are you using?

14 years 1 month ago #125458 by rugbydreams
Replied by rugbydreams on topic Re:Error when cancelling payment in PayPal
The plugin info file says version 1.0 RC2++ July 2007

Post edited by: rugbydreams, at: 2010/02/28 10:34

14 years 1 month ago #125463 by nant
rugbydreams wrote:

The plugin info file says version 1.0 RC2++ July 2007

Post edited by: rugbydreams, at: 2010/02/28 10:34

Old version not compatible with Joomla 1.5.

New version that is compatible is currently offered to CB Documentation subscribers.

14 years 1 month ago #125465 by rugbydreams
Replied by rugbydreams on topic Re:Error when cancelling payment in PayPal
Thanks nant, didn't realise there was a newer version. I have resubscribed again.

Can I just update the current version or do I need to uninstall it before installing the new version. What will happen to my members current images they have added?

14 years 1 month ago #125466 by nant
rugbydreams wrote:

Thanks nant, didn't realise there was a newer version. I have resubscribed again.

Can I just update the current version or do I need to uninstall it before installing the new version. What will happen to my members current images they have added?

Unistall old then install new.

Nothing should be lost - but backup just in case and take screen shots of yoru plugin/tab parameters just in case again.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn