[SOLVED] Importing members to a subscription?

14 years 1 month ago #125544 by rugbydreams
I have used the import icon to assign my registered members to a 'free' plan and all seems to go fine...

133 users subscribed to plan 'Player Basic' with state 'Active'

But when I look at the subscriptions icon it says 0 active subscriptions, 133 active registrations. But if you go into a profile and look at the subscriptions tab it says they are assigned to the subscription. Becuase of this even though I say their subscription cannot be upgraded they still see all the other plans I add.

Post edited by: rugbydreams, at: 2010/03/01 21:13

Post edited by: rugbydreams, at: 2010/03/01 21:15

Post edited by: rugbydreams, at: 2010/03/02 12:53

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #125568 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Importing members to a subscription?
Interesting, so the user is subscribed, but it is not showing their subscription in backend under the Subscriptions icon? However, user subscription is displaying properly within their Subscription tab?

What does the users Status show within the Subscriptions icon (ignore the count being incorrect unless the users are not actually showing)?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #125569 by rugbydreams
Replied by rugbydreams on topic Re:Importing members to a subscription?
The users are showing as active when you look in their profile tab but there are no users showing in the subscriptions icon.

There is nothing against the subscription in the standard cb user management list either. However new registrations seem to work fine.

Post edited by: rugbydreams, at: 2010/03/01 19:34

14 years 1 month ago #125576 by krileon
Was the users subscribed to a child plan without also subscribing them to the parent plan? Please PM backend access and will take a look, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #125583 by rugbydreams
Replied by rugbydreams on topic Re:Importing members to a subscription?
When I first did the import I only had the one parent plan setup.

Will PM access details.

14 years 1 month ago #125598 by krileon
Aha I see, your plan is a Free plan, but that's not the key part. It's Free AND Lifetime, but you've not configured CBSubs to create Subscriptions for Free Lifetime plans. Please see CBSubs -> Settings -> Global -> Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans:, which is set to No. Once set to Yes please check your Subscriptions again (you may need to perform a re-import). :)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/01 21:09

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn