Paid on date incorrect

13 years 11 months ago #130138 by pod166
Paid on date incorrect was created by pod166
I have just been doing a test subscription on my site and completed an offline payment. Everything worked well with the exception of the 'Paid on' date field not being displayed correctly. I processed this today so the date should reflect this however, the date getting displayed within the Payments section shows 01/01/70 rather than 13/04/2010. All other dates are being displayed in the correct way!

Obviously this is only affecting the backend management of the system and not the front end so not critical however it would be nice to be able to view my payment history using the correct date.

If you could advise the best course of action to rectify this that would be great.

Many Thanks
Andrew

www.level4pci.org
Payment Card Industry Policies

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #130142 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Paid on date incorrect
We are currently aware of an issue concerning paid date for Offline payments. The best approach to resolve such an issue is ensure when paying an Offline payment that you scroll down and select the Paid date manually. To be fixed internally for next release however.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #137497 by ramtinworld
Replied by ramtinworld on topic Re:Paid on date incorrect
Hi,
I Have the same issue, and even when I enter the dates manually using the dropdown, in UK date format, the day and the month will be recorded incorrectly.

For example instead of YYYY-MM-DD it records it as YYYY-DD-MM and I need to use my phpMyAdmin to fix all the dates manually.

Is this also part of the bug in the system and what is the ETA on the next version?

Thanks,
Ramtin

13 years 8 months ago #137554 by krileon
This issue is fixed for next release. Currently development is full force on releasing next CBSubs release as now CB 1.2.3 is released (needed for next CBSubs release).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #137730 by ramtinworld
Replied by ramtinworld on topic Re:Paid on date incorrect
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your reply.

I upgraded to the latest version and the problem with 1970 year is no longer there.

I still have issue with MM and DD. When I pick the day and month from the dropdown menu in basket, they will recorded the other way around in SQL DB.

Is it a known issue?

Cheers, Ramtin

13 years 8 months ago #137761 by krileon
We are aware of the issue and will be addressed for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn