Error log when user try to buy via cb subs

13 years 9 months ago #137142 by ecaparel
Hi!

When user choose a paying plan, I have the message below, in my history log:

USER NOTICE: trying to subscribe ARB payment items different on key validity with different values 0000-00-00 00:00:00 ...

Can you tell me what to do to fix this.

Many thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137148 by beat
ecaparel wrote:

Hi!

When user choose a paying plan, I have the message below, in my history log:

USER NOTICE: trying to subscribe ARB payment items different on key validity with different values 0000-00-00 00:00:00 ...

Can you tell me what to do to fix this.

Many thanks

Looks like the validity durations of the subscriptions in that auto-recurring payment are not identical (e.g. 3 months and 1 month). Hard to tell exactly what is different with no information, but something is different. When you have different durations, you must also propose single payments, so CBSubs can handle the limitations of payment gateways providing only one period of auto-recurring payments.

Does that give enough hints to find the issue ?

If not, we would need more information to be able to help you more (see help us help you in my sig).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 9 months ago #137170 by ecaparel
Replied by ecaparel on topic Re:Error log when user try to buy via cb subs
Hi Beat!

Thanks for your answer.

To be more precise, I created my plans as follow:
* parent is a user subscription plan for life time subscription
*3 children are user subscription plans for 1 year
*2 children are merchandise

The problem comes from the merchandise children.

If you need more information to help me, ask me, I will explain how my cb subs is configure.

Thanks for your help

13 years 9 months ago #137202 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error log when user try to buy via cb subs
Please check that you allow single payments via your payment gateway as merchandise plans must use single payments and if your payment gateway is not configured to allow them it can cause problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #137229 by ecaparel
Hi Krileon!

Yes I allow single payment via my payment gateway.

To explain better my problem, I have an error log when a user choose:
parent (user subscription plan for life time subscription)+ children (user subscription plans for 1 year)+ child (merchandise)

3 children are user subscription plans for 1 year: 2 of them are free and 1 is not

2 children are merchandise: both are not free

Hope this will help finding the origin of this problem.

If you need more information, ask me

Thanks

13 years 9 months ago #137279 by ecaparel
If my problem does not comes from the fact that I created my plan that way:

* parent = a user subscription plan for life time subscription

*3 children = user subscription plans for 1 year

*2 children = merchandise

Do you have an idea what can be the origin of these error log?

I can give you more information about how my cb subs is configure, just ask.

Thanks for your help

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn