Yellowpay big problem

13 years 8 months ago #137151 by Shenzu
Yellowpay big problem was created by Shenzu
Hi everyone,

I have an account e-payment and e-finance on Postfinance.com and i tried to found the informations on my account, so there are what CBsubs want :

yellowpay Master Shop id:
yellowpay Shop id (number):
yellowpay Hash Seed:

And nothing on my account postfinance...So i write to the support and tell us i didn't find those informations.

Big Surprise !

"Ces éléments n' existent plus. Il s' y agit des informations de l' ancienne plateforme qui n' est plus actuelle depuis Novembre 2008. Il vous faudrait procurer de la version la plus récente qui contient les champs PSP ID et SHA Signature."

For english : "This elements didn't exist anymore. Those informations was on the old plateform which is not actual before November 2008. You must find the actual version with PSP ID and SHA Signature."

There is my question, where can i found this version ? Please everyone it's an emergency case..

My version of CBsubs is 1.03

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #139737 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Yellowpay big problem
This is now upgraded for CBSubs 1.1, using the newest October 2010 SwissPost PostFinance protocol. :)

Shenzu,
I've emailed you a CBSubs 1.1 RC2 package, and am looking forward to your feedback. ;)

Anybody needing SwissPost PostFinance, please contact me by Private Message (icon bottom left of this post).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn