[SOLVED] Users get disabled?

9 years 3 months ago #137794 by cferron
I have tried to mass assign a free lifetime plan to all my user using the import tool. I ran into this problem. CBSubs process the query, but no one get the plan assign? + they all get disabled!!!! What can I do to re-enable all these users?

Thanks

Claude

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/16 21:17
9 years 3 months ago #137892 by krileon
You've CBSubs configured to require a subscription, but you did not configure free lifetime plans to provide a subscription. This is the reason for your users being disabled and not having the subscription. Please see CBSubs > Settings > Global followed by the parameter Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans:. Once done please do a test import, if all ok, then do an actual import. You may need to manually re-enable your users however.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/15 21:39


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 3 months ago #137948 by cferron
Ok I have figured out.
For the users being disabled, I ran a SQL command to do the job.

This is the command I ran in PHPMyadmin in case someone needs it:
update `jos_users` set `block`=0 WHERE `block`=1


Claude
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn