Dummy Payment Gateway Fails

13 years 8 months ago #138656 by tbigelow51
Dummy Payment Gateway Fails was created by tbigelow51
I have a new Joomla 1.5.15 installation running locally for testing with WAMP 2.0, with CB 1.2.3 and CBSubs 1.0.3. Everything else appears to be working fine except this:

After filling out the registration form and clicking "Register", I get taken to the invoice screen, but when I click either Visa or Mastercard, Firefox says "Unable to connect". The URL is:

https://localhost/papoh/index.php/component/comprofiler/pluginclass.html?user=64&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpaidsubscriptionsmethod=dummy&cbpaidsubscriptionsgacctno=1&cbpaidsubscriptionspdtback=dbf61021cdf1c2cfc2ed01d1962c6e9a&cbpaidsubscriptionsbasket=1&cbpaidsubscriptionscardtype=visa&result=payform

I tried turning off SEF, but it still fails.

PHP: 5.2.11
Apache: Apache/2.2.11 (Win32)
MySQL: 5.1.36

cURL support enabled
cURL Information libcurl/7.19.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8k zlib/1.2.3

openssl
OpenSSL support enabled
OpenSSL Version OpenSSL 0.9.8k 25 Mar 2009

ionCube PHP Loader v3.3.18, Copyright (c) 2002-2010, by ionCube Ltd.

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #138659 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Dummy Payment Gateway Fails
It's trying to use HTTPS, which you don't have for localhost unless you've setup SSL. Please see CBSubs > Settings > Credit-carts then set the parameter Credit-Card Form http(s) mode: to HTTP.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn