Integrations-Plans-URL is not working

13 years 8 months ago #139789 by larleuchem
Integrations-Plans-URL is not working was created by larleuchem
hello

I try to use an URL script that should be triggered when a new user is registered, but it's not working !

the "CB Paid Subscriptions" is activated.
inside the URL path, I put :
www.mysite.com/sub_directory/insert_user.php
the method => POST
the post zone => user_id=[user_id]

Inside the insert_user.php =>
$userid = $_POST ;
then I try to insert the $userid into a database of my own but it's not working.

I don't understand. I have the impression that the insert_user.php is never played...
Do you have any idea please ??

For information, I try to use a single request by using the "SQL action 1" and it worked well.

thank you very much.
Ben

Post edited by: larleuchem, at: 2010/08/11 19:42

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #139791 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Integrations-Plans-URL is not working
The script will only execute if the user is subscribing. It does not fire for every user that registers. They must be purchasing a subscription and the subscription must be active. Such as if they use an Offline payment it will not fire until the Offline payment has been paid.

You can also try setting the parameter Results: to Enabled then add a return/echo to your script followed by some test subscriptions to see if the script is indeed being called. You should also be able to use a GET call and not have to use a POST call, which is a bit more complex to execute. Try the following URL structure.

[code:1]
www.mysite.com/sub_directory/insert_user.php?user_id=[user_id]
[/code:1]

Then within your script you can use the following.

$userid = $_GET;

OR

$userid = $_REQUEST;

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #139797 by larleuchem
Replied by larleuchem on topic Re:Integrations-Plans-URL is not working
thank you fot answering

I made sure the user is subscribing to an active Plan when registering.
The Offline payment is made by me and it seems to work well (because I tried the "SQL action" part, and it worked)

I already tried the GET method (and request as well) and it was not working.

I put the result param to Enabled.
I wrote into insert_user.php :

var_dump( 'PASS' );
echo 'PASS';
print 'PASS';
return 'PASS';

but I don't know where the words "PASS" whould be visible ??

Do you have other ideas please ?
I realy think the script is not played (even if I'm not sure.... how to be sure of this ?)

Maybe there is a conflict somewhere else ?

I'm a bit lost..

thanx for helping :)
ben

13 years 8 months ago #139799 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Integrations-Plans-URL is not working
If a result is provided it would be at the subscription completion page. It should work fine for Offline payments, but please try a dummy gateway payment (acts like a credit card purchase) and confirm if working or not. The URL integration is tested as working. It's possible there is a pathing issue to your script or your script has the wrong permissions not allowing external usage. Please also check that you have CURL available as this too could be the culprit.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/08/11 20:35

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn