[SOLVED] paypal subscription work in FF but not IE

13 years 7 months ago #140055 by tonycompu
when I use firefox everything is OK, but when I use IE8 I got this message:

Sorry — your last action could not be completed
If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

please help me

CBSubs-1.0.3
Comunity Builder 1.2.3
Joomla 1.5.18
www.lovecolombian.com

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/08/23 20:14

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #140080 by krileon
You're not a CBSubs user nor document subscriber, so what is this pertaining to? We're not going to assist in fixing issues with yours or others Paypal implementations...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #140084 by lovecolombian
Replied by lovecolombian on topic Re:paypal subscription works in firefox but not in IE
well, I was using my other username, do you want me to open other topic?

CBSubs-1.0.3
Comunity Builder 1.2.3
Joomla 1.5.20
www.lovecolombian.com

13 years 7 months ago #140085 by krileon
lovecolombian wrote:

well, I was using my other username, do you want me to open other topic?

No worries, are you performing tests on Paypal Sandbox or on an actual Paypal account? Have you reviewed your documentation on proper configuration procedures for a Paypal payment gateway? Would seam your gateway or account is not properly configured. Please note your Paypal account will need to be at least a Premier account and Paypal PRO is not yet supported.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #140096 by lovecolombian
Replied by lovecolombian on topic Re:paypal subscription works in firefox but not in IE
I'm performing tests on an actual Paypal account.

Have you reviewed your documentation on proper configuration procedures for a Paypal payment gateway?

This is OK. When I use firefox it is working well

Please note your Paypal account will need to be at least a Premier account and Paypal PRO is not yet supported.

the paypal account is Premier.

any idea??

CBSubs-1.0.3
Comunity Builder 1.2.3
Joomla 1.5.20
www.lovecolombian.com

13 years 7 months ago #140121 by krileon
Not sure, will require further investigate. Doesn't make sense as to why this would not function properly in IE8, but IE8 also is not as standards compliant as FF.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn