[SOLVED] name or member name not showing in user list

13 years 4 months ago #148827 by richiebee
Replied by richiebee on topic Re:name or member name not showing in user list
O.K
now I have set up my lists,

how do go about setting up a list of all the lists?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148852 by krileon

how do go about setting up a list of all the lists?

Static content article with links is the best approach I believe. CB has no list of lists feature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148927 by richiebee
I thought of that,

but alot of editing when I already have the list on the list page displayed as as a drop down list,

I have managed to add this to a static page,and works how can I turn this into a list of links not drop down options,

[code:1]<form class="cb_form" name="adminForm" id="adminForm" method="get" action="/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList&listid=6&Itemid=27&action=search" >
<input type="hidden" name="option" value="com_comprofiler" />
<input type="hidden" name="task" value="usersList" />
<input type="hidden" name="Itemid" value="27" />
<input type="hidden" name="limitstart" id="cbListlimitstart" value="0" />
<input type="hidden" name="search" value="" />
<div class="cb_template_default">

<div class="cbUserListHeadTitle">

<div class="cbUserListChanger">

<div class="cbUserListChangeItem cbUserListplists">
<select name="listid" id="listid" class="inputbox" size="1" onchange="this.form.submit();">
<option value="7">list 1</option>
<option value="8">list 2</option>
<option value="9">list 3</option>
<option value="10">list 4</option>
</select>
</div>
[/code:1]

Post edited by: richiebee, at: 2010/12/17 10:33

13 years 4 months ago #148937 by krileon
Are you referring to the drop-down list at the top right of a userlist? What exactly are you wanting to do to it? Don't understand your issue. We don't assist with custom additions or core edits, this is left for you to do/decide.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148989 by richiebee
O.K.

following your advice

the static page with links works best,

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn