Website migrating problem

13 years 3 months ago #150256 by jroswald
Website migrating problem was created by jroswald
I recently pulled an entire working joomla installation from one server and copied it to another server with another website domain (big-white-spot.com became big-white-spot.de). Although I configured the configuration.php correctly, and correctly installed the old database, at the frontend I now get,
Fatal error: Call to undefined function cbimport() in /var/www/web124948/html/big-white-spot/modules/mod_comprofileronline/mod_comprofileronline.php on line 34. In the backend, when i click on the any of the subitems in the CB component I also get similar errors,

e.g. on "User management" or indeed any other subitem I get I get Fatal error: Call to a member function cbset() ..../admin.comprofiler.controller.php on line 56

Short of some kind of incorrect coyping, what might be causing this...might duplicate function calls be an issue here ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150334 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Website migrating problem
Sounds like the includes are failing so the API isn't loading. Please try installing CB 1.3.1 (latest release) directly through Joomla instead of just copying. This should fix any such problems (you won't lose database data). Be sure to upgrade the modules as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn