wrong redirect after wrong login within cb_login

14 years 2 weeks ago #129161 by some1new
Hi everyone,

i´m not sure if this is an issue or just a wrong setting causing my problem.

I installed, activated and made all the settings in the cb backend as it should be.

Installed and published the cb_login, deactivated the mod_login from joomla.
I use joom!fish with german and english language, german is the default one. Switching to english language at the frontend and entering a wrong username or password always brings me back to the german website with the german error message. I don´t know why this happens all other links within the cb_login are working correctly.
Can anyone confirm this item? Any hints?

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129233 by krileon
Sorry, we can not account for how Joomfish reacts to Community Builder. We've not officially added support for Joomfish (possible something for CB 2.0). As far as I am aware Joomfish adds a parameter to the browser to determine other languages then the default to be used.

It's likely the Post URL within the CB Login module is not adding this parameter, which would require manually editing the login module to later the URL. However, this would then make English always show.

I recommend contacting the developers for advise as I am not aware of how Joomfish works (never used it).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #133150 by wgary
I can confirm this issue. I am able to reproduce this issue. Wrong login will redirect to default language.

br
Wolfgang

13 years 5 months ago #146679 by some1new
Well,
finely fixed the issue, but only for correct login.

If wrong login is made, still the wrong language appears. :-(

It was depending on my wrong settings within the cblogin module.

To get correct redirections with any language, if different offered via website, you have to set the following values (as explained within backend of the module).

Login Redirection URL: leave blank
Logout Redirection URL: #

No, login and logout redirect to the correct language.

Regards
Oliver

Post edited by: some1new, at: 2010/11/19 17:09

13 years 5 months ago #146782 by krileon
Incorrect login redirect URL is internal and not something that can be configured. You'd need to edit CBs core to adjust the URL and subsequently code to append the translation. Again, CB does not officially support Joomfish as we've no code URL wise to handle the translation parameter, but this seams something that can be done from .htaccess during URL rewrites.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn