[SOLVED] CB Backend Sorting

14 years 2 weeks ago #129533 by some1new
[SOLVED] CB Backend Sorting was created by some1new
Hi,

is there a possibility or will it be able in further releases to make a sorting in the Backend - User management by the columns?

I´m looking for a solution to sort users by "last visit" to locate users that didn´t visit for a periode of time and delete them.

Regards
Some1new

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/20 15:50

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129538 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Backend Sorting
Such backend usability features are planned for CB 2.0.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129542 by some1new
Replied by some1new on topic Re:CB Backend Sorting
Thanks for that fast reply,

is there any forecast when 2.0 will be released or when it is supposed to be released?

Searching through the forum there are a lot of items where features are announced to be integrated or bugs to be eliminated in that version. So any hint on that would be very appriciated.

Regards
Some1new

14 years 2 weeks ago #129638 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Backend Sorting

is there any forecast when 2.0 will be released or when it is supposed to be released?

Nope, we generally never provide release dates. Hopefully soon as possible, but is best I can offer sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #142390 by michael.mouton
Replied by michael.mouton on topic Re:CB Backend Sorting
This would be a great. Hope that this sorting option will soon be possible.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn