how 2 customize style of CBsubs user profile TABS

13 years 10 months ago #132384 by daywalker0028
I hope someone can point me to exactly which CSS file or PHP/HTML page I need to modify in order to customize the styling of the CBsubs user profile TAB BUTTONS (the tabs located in the user profile page view when you click on the 'Edit your profile' link or when you log in).

I want to change the color, font color and stroke of the Tabs in the same way as has been done here at joomlapolis.com where the user profile Tabs are custom styled to have baby blue tabs with navy blue text.

Please don't tell me to download firebug and use it because I've already done that and I'm having difficulty identifying which CSS file or web page serves to control the styling of the Tab Buttons.

Mythic Studio
www.mythicstyle.net

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #132387 by krileon
Please keep in mind that using CBSubs does not mean any issue you have is realted to CBSubs. Tab styling doesn't have a thing to do with CBSubs, but is a matter of CB. Thread moved.

Onto your issue. Tabs full styling CSS can be found below, you may alter it as you see fit. This styling can be added to your Joomla or CB template CSS file. Please keep in mind CB template CSS may override the addition of the following CSS if done in Joomla CSS template. Best approach is to search for such CSS within CBs template CSS file it self.

[code:1]
/* For dynamic tabs on user profile and edit user: */

.dynamic-tab-pane-control h2.tab {
text-align: center;
width: auto;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control h2.tab a {
display: inline;
width: auto;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control h2.tab a:hover {
background: transparent;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control.tab-pane {
position: relative;
width: 100%;
margin: 0px;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-row .tab {
font-family: Menu,Arial,Verdana,sans-serif;
cursor: pointer;
display: inline;
margin: 1px -1px 1px 4px;
float: left;
padding: 2px 3px 3px 3px;
background: #E4E4E4;
border: 1px solid #CCC;
border-width: 0px;
z-index: 1;
white-space: nowrap;
top: 0px;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-row .tab.selected {
background: #FFF;
border: 1px solid #666;
border-bottom: 0px;
z-index: 3;
padding: 2px 6px 4px 6px;
margin: 1px -3px -1px 0px;
top: -2px;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-row .tab a {
font: 13px Menu,Arial,Verdana,sans-serif;
padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;
color: #000;
text-decoration: none;
cursor: pointer;
outline: 0;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-row .tab.hover {
background: #F2F2F2;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-page {
clear: both;
border: 1px solid #666;
background: #FFF;
z-index: 2;
top: -2px;
color: #000;
font-family: Message-Box,sans-serif;
width: 100%;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-row {
z-index: 1;
white-space: nowrap;
}
.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-page .tab-content {
margin: 10px;
}
[/code:1]

All of this is located within your CB template CSS file.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn