[SOLVED] On the top of profile says "Debugging..."

13 years 10 months ago #134422 by rivers
When I am logged in as a user in the front-end and I go to my profile. There is an ugly message a the top of my page (Between main menu" and the edit/connections fields" saying
"Debugging..."

I don't know what's causing it. I have tried to seach the forum but it has not been mention here before.

The message is only displayng when I am viewing my profile and other users profiles. when I go to User list it is not showomg, or when I go to another page that is not using CB 1.2.2 it is not displaying either.

How can I get rid of the debugging... message and what i causing it to display?

Andone has a clue.
Tnx for all help.
:cheer:

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2011/01/07 21:05

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #134439 by krileon
Check all your tab descriptions within Tab Management and ensure you've not placed such text there. Also check that you do not have a delimiter field set on a tab in the head position with such text from Field Management. Have searched all of CB and no such text exists so is coming from something user created or something 3rd party installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150296 by xarioberto
Replied by xarioberto on topic Re:On the top of profile says "Debugging..."
I did have the same issue but going with krileon answer i found:

<span class="activity_infotext">Debugging...</span>

After turning off cb super profile activity plugin all works fine so this is the place to fix it(at least to me).

Sadly not the best plugin(free version).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn