Fund Raising Progress Thermometer

13 years 4 weeks ago #158836 by jerrico
Fund Raising Progress Thermometer was created by jerrico
My client is having a race with teams - each team is raising money and has set their own goals. Is there a CB thermometer that can show the progress on the CB profile page?

We are using joomdonation and they have a nice thermometer plugin - but, it does not apply (to my knowledge) to the CB profile pages....

Any ideas>

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 weeks ago #159013 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fund Raising Progress Thermometer
CB Progress Field can provide a progress bar for profile completion, but it does not track donations or anything of the sort. If needing to track individual donations on users profiles, then no I am not aware of such a plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #159081 by some1new
Replied by some1new on topic Re: Fund Raising Progress Thermometer
At least a very interesting request.

Maybe it´s possible to generate special plans für donations within CBSubs.
There would be a SQL-order to just add all donation amounts made by that plan.
The result could be placed in a tab or just a field.

More complexe solution would be to make a graphical output in a seperate tab f.e.

Regards
Some1new

13 years 4 weeks ago #159083 by jerrico
Replied by jerrico on topic Re: Fund Raising Progress Thermometer
To Some1New - would you know how to do this, and could you assist as a custom job? Can I contact you off-forum?

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #159131 by some1new
Replied by some1new on topic Re: Fund Raising Progress Thermometer
Thanks for your reply.
I´m sorry to say that I don´t have time for such kind of project right now.
It should have been just a short brainstorming maybe howto solve this problem with tools brought by Joomlapolis. In my opinion it should be possible.

I´m just a user of this and joomla related software, so I´m not taking jobs to work on.
That´s not my business.

But maybe some1 else can pick up that idea and bring up a new add-on to CB.

EDIT:

Just made some thoughts for that:

Best start would be to use CBSubs and the Query_fields plugin for CB.

Than design a donation from CBSubs.
You can than "SELECT SUM amout FROM xx_cb_donations where plan_id="xx" within any field or tab to CB Profile using the query_fields plugin.

Of course you can make it more special, but this could be a fast shot to review fund raising.

Regards
Some1new

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn