CB_Connect and CB_Subs

12 years 11 months ago #163902 by gort
CB_Connect and CB_Subs was created by gort
Hi

We have built a site for a client with CB_Subs sometime ago and are considering renewing or upgrading our membership so that we can use CB_Connect as per:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-connect-review

On the CB site I can only see FaceBook Connect and Twitter connect as seperate modules?

So a couple of questions:

1. IS CB_Connect one plugin that includes all that is listed on the page (linked above) or is it a collection of various plugins?

2. Will CB_Connect integrate well with a CB_Subs based website? At the moment users need to subscribe before becoming a member. How will CB_Connect deal with this?

Appreciate any feedback or information before paying for the upgrade to Pro membership.

Thanks in advance.

Gort

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #163916 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB_Connect and CB_Subs

1. IS CB_Connect one plugin that includes all that is listed on the page (linked above) or is it a collection of various plugins?

It's a single plugin.

2. Will CB_Connect integrate well with a CB_Subs based website? At the moment users need to subscribe before becoming a member. How will CB_Connect deal with this?

CB Connect (as well as FBC/TC) bypass normal registration processes. Meaning they're not subject to selecting a subscription at registration. If you've CBSubs setup to require a subscription before registering/logging in then users should be promoted to subscribe (as seen on our CBSubs demo site).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn