CB Conditionals

12 years 10 months ago #166549 by peaying
CB Conditionals was created by peaying
I have already purchased the add-on CB Conditional.. And i am trying to figure out how to use it. is there a video tutorial on how to use it? or a step by step text instruction.. Any help would be useful.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166559 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Conditionals

peaying wrote: I have already purchased the add-on CB Conditional.. And i am trying to figure out how to use it. is there a video tutorial on how to use it? or a step by step text instruction.. Any help would be useful.

CB Conditionals is only available through the incubator project to professional members. It cannot be purchased separately.

So, since you are not a professional member perhaps you do not have our CB Conditionals plugin?

12 years 10 months ago #166614 by peaying
Replied by peaying on topic Re: CB Conditionals
i am a developer, and i have an online boss. My boss has already purchased a premium account of the joomlapolis, and download the cb conditionals for me. Then he emailed me the plug-in. And i already installed it on my site. I just dont know how to use it.

12 years 10 months ago #166619 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Conditionals

peaying wrote: i am a developer, and i have an online boss. My boss has already purchased a premium account of the joomlapolis, and download the cb conditionals for me. Then he emailed me the plug-in. And i already installed it on my site. I just dont know how to use it.

Once installed and published you will see extra parameters when editing CB fields and CB Tabs in CB backend.

Suggest you have your boss share his professional account with you so you can post in our professional support forum area. This way you will get much better response times as we monitor those forums and tend to leave the public ones up to community members to help themselves.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peaying

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn