CB Gallery Plugin Installation Error

12 years 6 months ago #180318 by hiya83
Replied by hiya83 on topic Re: CB Gallery Plugin Installation Error
Oh I should add, it'd be nice to have something like "Art Sexy Lightbox CB Edition" support too. That was the whole reason I came upon CB Gallery plugin :)

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #180321 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Gallery Plugin Installation Error

hiya83 wrote: Don't mean to be a leech, but figured I'd ask you since you have the experience/knowledge in this field. Are you aware of any CB plugin that is essentially CB Gallery Plugin + album support?

Thanks

lots of joomla gallery extensions have cb integration plugins.

phoca gallery and jomgallery i believe are two - no real experience with either one though.

12 years 6 months ago #180432 by hiya83
Replied by hiya83 on topic Re: CB Gallery Plugin Installation Error
Thanks for the tips. I looked into those 2 as starting points and phocaGallery actually seems to be quite a piece of work. However, I couldn't find any intg with CB, though there seems to be multiple requests for it. Could you share where I can get the CB intg plugin for it?

Thanks

12 years 6 months ago #180450 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Gallery Plugin Installation Error

hiya83 wrote: Thanks for the tips. I looked into those 2 as starting points and phocaGallery actually seems to be quite a piece of work. However, I couldn't find any intg with CB, though there seems to be multiple requests for it. Could you share where I can get the CB intg plugin for it?

Thanks

Searched but could not find it - sorry.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn