Looking for a plugin for CB

12 years 4 days ago #194386 by britstak
Looking for a plugin for CB was created by britstak

Hey Everyone,

I hope someone out there can help me!

I have been given a task by a client to include a profile area on their website. I am using The Community Builder which I think is fab so far! One element they are after is to list progress reports for individual that’s logged into the website. These reports will all be PFDs.

I have spent most of my day searching for a plugin that lists documents but I am having no luck. :(

I did wonder if I could make a tab on the profile to show an article so I could place a module I have used to list the reports (if this makes sense)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 days ago #194412 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Looking for a plugin for CB
CB Filetype plugin (available for Advanced, Professional and Developer members) allows you to create as many file fields as you want.

You might be able to also use the CB Gallery plugin to upload such files for users.

12 years 4 days ago #194415 by britstak
Replied by britstak on topic Re: Looking for a plugin for CB
I have been looking at the memberships but i cant see anything relating to the Filetype plugin. Where can i find some more information about the plug in?

12 years 4 days ago #194420 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Looking for a plugin for CB

britstak wrote: I have been looking at the memberships but i cant see anything relating to the Filetype plugin. Where can i find some more information about the plug in?

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/add-ons

CB Ajax File plugin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn