Single registration form for multiple extensions

11 years 40 minutes ago #225883 by danmanc
I'm new to joomla / community builder, and trying to create a relatively complex setup with multiple joomla extensions / bridges. Community builder seems to be the best setup for creating the community I'm trying to achieve, and has many registration customisation which is exactly what I need.
Before I subscribe to pro so I can get access to the relative addons etc... I have a question about functionality is anyone could help / advise.
All extensions successfully setup registration from the single form, and accept the basic generic details from the standard joomla / community builder form. Though this is just name, username , email etc..
Ideally I want to have a single registration form for ALL aspects of my site instead of signing up, then having to fill in ALL additional information required by all my other extensions. My extension include :
Joocart / jcart
Joombri
P8PBB
Obviously there are many great looking community builder registration form creators / customisers, but from what i can tell they all simply allow the creation of fields instead of collecting information for existing extension / database fields.
This may be clear as mud from my description, and what I'm trying to achieve may be totally unacheiveable / require custom programming, but any advice / help with this issue in any way would be an unbelievable help to me as I'm definitely punching above my weight.
For reference the website is www.bondedaggregate.com
Thanks for your time
Danny

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn