Plugin in Registration form

14 years 1 month ago #127234 by akah0mer
Plugin in Registration form was created by akah0mer
Is it possible to have the "Sign In" button/plugin in a separate registration page as well as the cb_login page?

I would like to give my users the choice of Facebook (for those that have it) or the regular CB registration.

The plugin, as it is currently displayed, gives no indication to a prospective user that it is a registration avenue too. That is the reason for wanting to also have it on a separate registration page.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #127290 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin in Registration form
You can display it on registration form by displaying login module on the registration form via CB Configuration on the Registration tab. Other then this no, the button is not movable. If the language string "Sign in" is not sufficient for you then you can easily change this within CBs language file to something like "Sign in/Register".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127318 by akah0mer
Replied by akah0mer on topic Re:Plugin in Registration form
krileon,

Thank you for the information.

Another question then, is there any way to move the button from its current position in the module?

Chris

14 years 1 month ago #127423 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin in Registration form

Another question then, is there any way to move the button from its current position in the module?

No, this is the location of authentication integration plugins; there is no alternate position, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn