Strange problem

13 years 6 months ago #143818 by eskimex
Strange problem was created by eskimex
I installed cb facebook plugin on cb123. It seems to work but when on cb pages (ie viewing profile, editing cb info), The logout button displays strange... Please have a look here: www.janglo.jewishideas.com/

Click Login and use the fbconnect button.

Compare the view of the homepage and pages under com_comprofiler. ( www.janglo.jewishideas.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler )

I disabled all plugins and js and I still get this strange result.

Please please help!!!

Thanks!

On the homepage:
[code:1]<form action="www.janglo.jewishideas.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,logout/" method="post" id="mod_login_logoutform" style="margin:0px;">
<span id="mod_login_greeting">Hi, Nathan_Meloul</span>&nbsp;
<script type="text/javascript" src="www.janglo.jewishideas.com/components/com_comprofiler/js/jquery-1.4.2/jquery-1.4.2.min.js">

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
jQuery(document).ready(function($){
if ( window.FB ) {FB.init({appId: '158866577459516',status: true,cookie: true,xfbml: true});$( 'html' ).attr( 'xmlns:og', 'opengraphprotocol.org/schema/' );$( 'html' ).attr( 'xmlns:fb', 'www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' );}});
--></script>

function fbc_login() {if ( window.FB ) {FB.login( function( response ) {if ( response.session ) {location.reload();}}, { perms: 'email' });}};function fbc_logout() {if ( window.FB ) {FB.logout( function( response ) {window.location = 'www.janglo.jewishideas.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=logout&Itemid=270';});}};function fbc_unjoin() {if ( window.FB ) {if ( confirm( 'Are you sure you want to unjoin www.janglo.jewishideas.com?' ) ) {FB.api({ method: 'Auth.revokeAuthorization' }, function( response ) {location.reload();});}}};
--></script>
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="www.janglo.jewishideas.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfacebookconnect/cb.facebookconnect.css"/>

jQuery(document).ready(function($){
$( '#mod_login_logoutform' ).find( ':input[type=submit]' ).remove();});
--></script>

<span class="mod_logout_plugin"><input class="fbc_button_small" onclick="fbc_logout();" type="button" title="Logout of your Facebook account." value="" /></span><input type="submit" name="Submit" class="button" value="" style="width:25px;height:20px;border-width:0px;margin:0px;cursor:«»pointer;vertical-align:top;background-image:url(www.janglo.jewishideas.com/modules/mod_cblogin/logout.png);background-position:0 0;background-repeat:no-repeat;" title="Logout" />
<input type="hidden" name="op2" value="logout" />
<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="english" />
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="B:aHR0cDovL3d3dy5qYW5nbG8uamV3aXNoaWRlYXMuY29tLw==" />
<input type="hidden" name="message" value="0" />
<input type="hidden" name="cbsecuritym3" value="cbm_504e9c77_0be4597d_c6df0c3d17d14e8cd07bf87807731cfa" />
<input type="hidden" name="jb39611799c6424228481140382a444a7" value="1" />
</form>[/code:1]

on cb pages (*much shorter output)
[code:1]<form action="www.janglo.jewishideas.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,logout/" method="post" id="mod_login_logoutform" style="margin:0px;">
<span id="mod_login_greeting">Hi, Nathan_Meloul</span>&nbsp;<span class="mod_logout_plugin"><input class="fbc_button_small" onclick="fbc_logout();" type="button" title="Logout of your Facebook account." value="" /></span><input type="submit" name="Submit" class="button" value="" style="width:25px;height:20px;border-width:0px;margin:0px;cursor:«»pointer;vertical-align:top;background-image:url(www.janglo.jewishideas.com/modules/mod_cblogin/logout.png);background-position:0 0;background-repeat:no-repeat;" title="Logout" />

<input type="hidden" name="op2" value="logout" />
<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="english" />
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="B:aHR0cDovL3d3dy5qYW5nbG8uamV3aXNoaWRlYXMuY29tLw==" />
<input type="hidden" name="message" value="0" />
<input type="hidden" name="cbsecuritym3" value="cbm_6dc23c72_721684d3_ebc5acae455517b2f36a640693f9fb7d" />
<input type="hidden" name="jb39611799c6424228481140382a444a7" value="1" />
</form>[/code:1]

Post edited by: eskimex, at: 2010/10/11 18:32

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #143830 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Strange problem
Are you sure its a valid copy?

The Facebook plugin is offered to CB Documentation subscribers which you do not appear to be one.

13 years 6 months ago #143889 by zevstub
Replied by zevstub on topic Re:Strange problem
It is valid. I am a subscriber, and Nathan (Eskimex) is my programmer.

Can you please help? Thanks.

Post edited by: zevstub, at: 2010/10/12 11:22

13 years 6 months ago #143898 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Strange problem
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #144111 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Strange problem
Have reviewed your site and after running all CB tools to re-sync your users and restore database tables from what seamed to be some field structure errors everything is working fine. Please confirm you're also seeing your site correctly. Was able to review edit profile, view profile, etc.. without any issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #144204 by eskimex
Replied by eskimex on topic Re:Strange problem
krileon wrote:

Have reviewed your site and after running all CB tools to re-sync your users and restore database tables from what seamed to be some field structure errors everything is working fine. Please confirm you're also seeing your site correctly. Was able to review edit profile, view profile, etc.. without any issues.

Thank you for your help.

My actual problem is that the logout button does not display properly while on cb pages. The logout button should display a facebook icon that logs the user out of their FB account. On cb pages it displays a blank button. The button works but it is a bit strange... Also as I mentioned in my original post, the code output is different on cb pages...

Please take a look at my original post again.

Thank you so much for the help!!!!!!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn