No FBconnect button on /component/comprofiler/logi

12 years 10 months ago #166171 by qrQq97y3P2yS
J 1.6
CB 1.4
FBconnect 1.3

On many sites I have this working (J1.5 and CB 1.2.2) as it seems /component/login.html pulls the first cb_login module by "ordering" and then displays it. Has that changed in CB 1.4?

Problem - user click login on my module but inputs incorrect user/pwd combination. Redirect is to /component/login.html - which fails to display the facebook signing icon.

Please advise.

Thank you
Trip

Trip-G Software

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166209 by krileon
Please review your documentation regarding configuring FBC correctly. There are necessary steps in order to ensure the plugin, your application, and your CB Login module are configured correctly for FBC "Sign In" button to display.

You need to ensure ALL your login modules are set to display CB plugins or there is a likely chance the login page will not pull the module and its parameters that you're expecting it to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #166263 by qrQq97y3P2yS
I only have one cb_login module and it is enabled for plugins.

Trip-G Software

12 years 10 months ago #166339 by qrQq97y3P2yS
Here is the dump of the params - still no FBconnect icon in described scenario

_raw = "{"moduleclass_sfx":"","horizontal":"0","compact":"0","pretext":"","posttext":"","logoutpretext":"","logoutposttext":"","login":"","logout":"index.php","show_lostpass":"1","show_newaccount":"1","show_username_pass_icons":"0","name_lenght":"14","pass_lenght":"14","show_buttons_icons":"0","show_remind_register_icons":"0","login_message":"0","logout_message":"0","remember_enabled":"1","greeting":"1","name":"0","show_avatar":"0","avatar_position":"default","text_show_profile":"","text_edit_profile":"","pms_type":"0","show_pms":"0","show_connection_notifications":"0","https_post":"0","cb_plugins":"1"}"

Trip-G Software

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #166343 by qrQq97y3P2yS
Further - with the post above params here is a screenshot of the dump of $cb_plugins after $params->get('cb_plugins',0); on line 93 of mod_cblogin.php as well as a dump of $params->get('cb_plugins'); while using the defined scenario from above.

Now I haven't figured out why params->get isn't returing properly but maybe you have some quick insite because I have to move onto other work for today.

Thank you,

Trip

Trip-G Software
Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago #166347 by qrQq97y3P2yS
Sorry I couldn't put this down and walk away. Now I made myself really late for my real job. :-)

All the more I have figured out is that when the module is in use in a module position the
$params in mod_cblogin.php is a Jparameter object. However when the above scenario is encountered that $params object is a cbParamsBase object.

Trip-G Software

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn