No FBconnect button on /component/comprofiler/logi

12 years 10 months ago #166407 by krileon
No idea what the problem is based off information provided. Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166430 by qrQq97y3P2yS
I pm'd you with the login but the problem is that in J1.6 with CB 1.4 your params are in a json string like format and your parse function in cbParamsBase can't deal with that. It trys to split on \n which doesn't exist in the new params object.

{"moduleclass_sfx":"","horizontal":"0","compact":"0","pretext":"","posttext":"","logoutpretext":"","logoutposttext":"","login":"","logout":"index.php","show_lostpass":"1","show_newaccount":"1","show_username_pass_icons":"0","name_lenght":"14","pass_lenght":"14","show_buttons_icons":"0","show_remind_register_icons":"0","login_message":"0","logout_message":"0","remember_enabled":"1","greeting":"1","name":"0","show_avatar":"0","avatar_position":"default","text_show_profile":"","text_edit_profile":"","pms_type":"0","show_pms":"0","show_connection_notifications":"0","https_post":"0","cb_plugins":"1"}"

Trip-G Software

12 years 10 months ago #166482 by qrQq97y3P2yS
If you want I have written a fix for this. Thank you - Trip

Trip-G Software

12 years 10 months ago #166501 by krileon
Module params are stored in JSON, but FBC params are not. Don't see what the issue is, could you please elaborate on what you fixed?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #166503 by qrQq97y3P2yS

File Attachment:

File Name: plugin.foundation.zip
File Size:29 KB

Apparently I can't paste code into this forum so my ten minute disertation was just blown away.

comprofiler.html.php loginForm() causes module params to load as JSON string into raw_params. When that is passed to cbParamsBase .... cbParamsBase has a parse function that can't deal with the JSON.

I modified the parse function to deal with JSON in the string and added an objectToArray function to get the params object back to a good array the rest of your code can deal with.

Trip-G Software
Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago #167667 by qrQq97y3P2yS
Can you please comment on your position with regard to this bug? I need to know how I am going to deal with it in current and future projects.

Thank you,

Trip

Trip-G Software

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn