able to login in facebook not on mysite.

12 years 9 months ago #167990 by testuser609
able to login in facebook not on mysite. was created by testuser609
Hi,

I am using plugin for fbconnect as well as twitter connect. but i am facing problem using fb connect button i m able to login in facebook but not on mysite is it not proper synchronize or other problem same problem with twitter connect.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #168004 by nant

testuser609 wrote: Hi,

I am using plugin for fbconnect as well as twitter connect. but i am facing problem using fb connect button i m able to login in facebook but not on mysite is it not proper synchronize or other problem same problem with twitter connect.

Thanks

Which plugin?
Where did you get it from?

12 years 9 months ago #168006 by testuser609
Replied by testuser609 on topic Re: able to login in facebook not on mysite.
hi thanks for reply
i am using
CB Facebook Connect Plugin 1.4
downloaded from this website. & also i following all step mentioned in pdf docs.

12 years 9 months ago #168007 by nant

testuser609 wrote: hi thanks for reply
i am using
CB Facebook Connect Plugin 1.4
downloaded from this website. & also i following all step mentioned in pdf docs.

Sorry to be a pain, but you must have downloaded from some other account maybe?

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #168238 by testuser609
Replied by testuser609 on topic Re: able to login in facebook not on mysite.
i am using it on http://172.24.0.9:9571/ which is our local server so please help me.

12 years 9 months ago #168331 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: able to login in facebook not on mysite.
The problem is you're claiming usage of FBC and we've no record of you purchasing FBC. We need acknowledgement as to where you obtained FBC. If you a part of a team then please have the user with an active subscription or single purchase of FBC login and post confirming you are a team member.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn