[SOLVED] Infinite Loop

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #170293 by valance
[SOLVED] Infinite Loop was created by valance
After installing the Facebook Connect my website has gone into an infinite loop issue. Parkourfederation.org Thank you for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #170334 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Infinite Loop
Please provide Joomla, CB, and FBC versions. This typically happens due to a conflict. Whether jQuery related (review browser error log while using FBC) or PHP related due to failed login, but session failed to clear. Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration. Once done re-test and review any on-screen errors presented. Same issue was reported happening with CB Connect. It's possible a change occurred on Facebooks end resulting in breaking the usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #170567 by valance
Replied by valance on topic Re: Infinite Loop
The problem was fixed, evidently I had another plugin conflicting. Thank you.

12 years 7 months ago #171965 by Keinsei
Replied by Keinsei on topic Re: [SOLVED] Infinite Loop
which one was it ? because i have an infinite loop too :P

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn