Theme error

12 years 8 months ago #171319 by nagesh28
Theme error was created by nagesh28
Hi,

I just implemented FB connect and it worked, but once logged in the gallery is gone??

I am using Yoo theme and unable to make the gallery(slider) work....

Also once logged in, there is only facebook signout button, no website log out button...please help.

Its here www.healthyinfo.in

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #171582 by nagesh28
Replied by nagesh28 on topic Re: Theme error
Anybody? Beat ? Nick?

12 years 8 months ago #171793 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Theme error

I am using Yoo theme and unable to make the gallery(slider) work....

Is this a module or something of the sort provided with the template? Sounds like a jQuery conflict perhaps. CB runs jQuery in noConflict mode and typically is not affected by conflicts, but same can't be said for other extensions.

Also once logged in, there is only facebook signout button, no website log out button...please help.

Working as intended, you have to logout through FBC if you sign in through FBC.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #171825 by nagesh28
Replied by nagesh28 on topic Re: Theme error
Thank you for the response, yes its a slider module, its supposed to slide....I also feel that its a jquery conflict but not sure how to correct it, if I disable the FBC it works fine... please help me here....

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I have enabled no conflict in FBC plugin

12 years 8 months ago #171835 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Theme error

if I disable the FBC it works fine... please help me here....

Of course, because FBC loads CBs jQuery library. However, FBC continues to function as CB loads its jQuery in noConflict mode.

P.S. I have enabled no conflict in FBC plugin

This is to help avoid conflicts with other extensions using Facebook API, has no relevance on jQuery conflicts.

You need to contact the developer of your module for further assistance. They need to be using jQuery in noConflict. The best approach is to route their instance of jQuery to their own selector like "var jSlider = $.noConflict( true );" then they'd use "jSlider." instead of "$." or "jQuery.".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn