Problem CB Facebook Connect 1.4

12 years 7 months ago #172424 by memmo77
Problem CB Facebook Connect 1.4 was created by memmo77
I use Joomla version 1.5.23, CB 1.7 and B Facebook Connect 1.4.

I followed the guide to creating Facebook API.

When I try to connect the popup reads:
An error occurred. Please try again later.

How can I fix?

My website is: www.yuuk.it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #172567 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem CB Facebook Connect 1.4
This is happening because you've a fatal JS error present as seen below.
missing } in XML expression
http://www.yuuk.it/plugins/content/trackp1.js
Line 3

Appears to be some sort of Google tracking Joomla plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #172582 by memmo77
Replied by memmo77 on topic Re: Problem CB Facebook Connect 1.4
I can not find uqle is the plugin that uses it.
I removed the html template Goolge analytics and renamed the file trackp1.js.
But it seems not yet work :dry:

12 years 7 months ago #172620 by krileon
File is still being loaded by something as the error is still occurring. Sorry, I've no idea where it's coming from; you'll need to review your own installation for the cause. Probably a module or maybe a Joomla plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #174173 by memmo77
Replied by memmo77 on topic Re: Problem CB Facebook Connect 1.4
I removed many of the plugins and modules on my site but do not solve the error I get this:

Si è verificato un errore con YuuK_CB_Login. Riprova più tardi.
API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
Error Message: redirect_uri is not owned by the application.

:(

12 years 7 months ago #174230 by krileon

The specified URL is not owned by the application

Now this is a message from FBC. You configured your Facebook Application wrong.

If you created your application for www.site.com you MUST visit it at www.site.com. If you visit it at site.com it is NOT the same as www.site.com. You'll need to create a htaccess redirect to send users to the appropriate domain. Please also ensure "Site Domain" is NOT configured in your Facebook application. Please search for future references as I've answered this same issue literally more then 5 times on the first page of posts alone.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn