Facebook Connect 1.5 Plugin Common Settings issue

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #175637 by pierbonn
I just installed the upgrade FB Connect 1.5 from FB Connect 1.4, and since I have issues on the Common Settings issue Look. SEE image attached:
The list in "Registration"->"Usergroup" expends the area and the list prints the &nbsp instead of a white space.

Also, the redirect seems the use old values and add the new to it

My redirect after login use dto be: siteurl.com/my-profil
I changed it in FB Connect 1.4 to: siteurl.com/news/615-blalala

With FB Connect 1.5, the redirect is now: siteurl.com/my-profil/news/615-blalala

Strange
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #175640 by krileon

The list in "Registration"->"Usergroup" expends the area and the list prints the &nbsp instead of a white space.

Just a cosmetic htmlspecialchars issue. We're working to resolve and re-release.

My redirect after login use dto be: siteurl.com/my-profil
I changed it in FB Connect 1.4 to: siteurl.com/news/615-blalala

You must provide non-SEF and without live_site. Example as follows.

index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=1

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #175643 by pierbonn
My redirect was set as you say and in both CB Login and FB Connect.

Sorry I was not clear, I try again:

In both CB login and CB Connect before upgrade, my redirect was set to: news/618-horten-and-bones-the-best-in-bergen (and it worked fine)

After upgrade the redirect url set in both CB Login and FB Connect was still the same but, in fact the redirect was done to my-profile/news/618-horten-and-bones-the-best-in-bergen

"my-profile" being an old redirect that I used few days ago. So it kind of added the new url to an old one... That is why I think it is strange.

12 years 6 months ago #175766 by krileon
Again, your redirect needs to be non-SEF. I can't guarantee compatibility between releases. Usage has changed significantly with latest releases.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn