[SOLVED] FAcebook Connect with Google Chrome

12 years 5 months ago #180276 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Re: FAcebook Connect with Google Chrome
Hi guys

I'm having the exact same problem with Safari, Chrome and IE, but only on the home page. madro23 have you tried it in Chrome on another page?

I'm wondering if it has something to do with Gantry and RocketTheme templates?

Own Your Own Community!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #180283 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: FAcebook Connect with Google Chrome

I'm wondering if it has something to do with Gantry and RocketTheme templates?

Could be if either/or causes a fatal JS error in chrome. Please review what is on your homepage and disable modules or other extensions only present on the homepage to see if there is a conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlanJones

12 years 5 months ago #180292 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Re: FAcebook Connect with Google Chrome
Found it - mod_SocialShareButtons - Thank you!

Own Your Own Community!

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181076 by Memeltu
Uh... How is/was this solved?

Is this Chrome issue with CB?

Or

Is this supposed to be a JS conflict between the login module & another module on my site?

...^ only noticable while in Chrome?

Thanks

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181327 by pegoeltd
Hi there, I'm also had a problem like this and when I deactivated a chrome extension blocking fb cokkies to track you over other sites it worked.

12 years 5 months ago #181358 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Re: [SOLVED] FAcebook Connect with Google Chrome
The conflict was between CB Facebook Login and mod_SocialShareButtons.
But only one of the Facebook share buttons in mod_SocialShareButtons.

Check if there are any other Facebook apps running in your site that could be conflicting with eachother.

For me the problem was only visible in Chrome, Safari and IE. Switching off one of the mod_SocialShareButtons facebook buttons resolved the conflict.

Own Your Own Community!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn