Clicking the FB sign in only refreshes the page.

12 years 5 months ago #181920 by krileon

FBC 1.7

We don't have a FBC 1.7, please recheck as this may not be our plugin if is the case.

CB 1.7

Please upgrade to recently released CB 1.7.1 as is a security and bug fix release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182323 by Saturdays
OK...I have upgraded to CB 1.7.1... I am looking at the FBC plugin but it just says cb.facebookconnect and doesn't have a number

How do I upgrade it?

12 years 5 months ago #182926 by Saturdays
helloOo? Anyone out there???? my button still doesn't work... :(

12 years 5 months ago #182935 by nant

Saturdays wrote: OK...I have upgraded to CB 1.7.1... I am looking at the FBC plugin but it just says cb.facebookconnect and doesn't have a number

How do I upgrade it?

Please check the zip package you used to install facebook connect, it has a version number in it.

12 years 5 months ago #182974 by Saturdays
cb facebook 1.4

12 years 5 months ago #182994 by krileon
There are known issues with all previous released of FBC due to Facebook changing their API. You will need to upgrade to FBC 1.5.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn