Facebook login isn't working

12 years 4 months ago #185343 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Facebook login isn't working
FBC 1.6 is now released, you can download it now from the Advanced downloads section. We're still preparing a front page article announcing its release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #185346 by linuxpac
Replied by linuxpac on topic Re: Facebook login isn't working
Thanks!
The new version works fine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

12 years 4 months ago #185370 by lebellegardien
Replied by lebellegardien on topic Re: Facebook login isn't working
I download it and install it and the button disappear again !

For those whose got JAT3, delete spaces in cb.facebookconnect.css for background :

bad : background: url( 'images/icon.png' ) no-repeat 2px 2px;
good : background: url('images/icon.png') no-repeat 2px 2px;

12 years 4 months ago #185372 by Hertak
Replied by Hertak on topic Re: Facebook login isn't working
Perfect i upgrade without problem i saw many sites that the facebook login don´t work.
Thanks.

12 years 4 months ago #185392 by hugomontilla
Replied by hugomontilla on topic Re: Facebook login isn't working
Another way to connect facebook with joomla? I need to deliver a project soon as possible and i cant find the way, please help.
I work with joomla 1.5.23

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #185397 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Facebook login isn't working

For those whose got JAT3, delete spaces in cb.facebookconnect.css for background :

bad : background: url( 'images/icon.png' ) no-repeat 2px 2px;
good : background: url('images/icon.png') no-repeat 2px 2px;

Leading and trailing spaces are perfectly compliant with CSS standards. It's their compression that's the problem. Do not use CSS/JS compression.

Perfect i upgrade without problem i saw many sites that the facebook login don´t work.
Thanks.

Facebook more or less gave a swift kick to everyones.. you know what.. They told us we had until March 2012 to get upgraded to oAuth2. Then they pull this number. Then they tell us FBML endpoints are being removed and depreciated Jan 1st 2012. They've absolutely no regard for developers using their API and is extremely frustrating. I believe I've had to do a total of 6 API upgrades within 1 year already.

Another way to connect facebook with joomla? I need to deliver a project soon as possible and i cant find the way, please help.
I work with joomla 1.5.23

Without CB? Not with any of my projects.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn