Redirection Issue

12 years 3 months ago #185458 by RobinSAlways
Redirection Issue was created by RobinSAlways
Dear Sir,

I've recently installed FB connect 1.6 to CB 1.7 on joomla 1.66

I am facing a redirection problem.

Site: www.battlefieldindia.com

On regular login (non facebook) the site redirects to: www.battlefieldindia.com/index.php/profile or www.battlefieldindia.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler

Now when i try to login through facebook it is nor redirecting to desired page. It is rather directing to "Default Menu Item" of joomla.

My Redirect settings are configured for:

1. fb connect plug-in:
"Registration -> redirect",
"login -> first redirect",
"login -> redirect"
to "index.php?option=com_comprofiler"

2. Cb Login module: set to redirect to: "index.php?option=com_comprofiler"

3. Facebook app:
"App -> Edit -> Website -> "www.battlefieldindia.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler"",
"App -> Edit -> Appdomain -> battlefieldindia.com"

I tried removing "app domain" from facebook App. Did not help.
I have tried using different templates. No solution.
I have currently disabled the plugin to avoid public inconvenience.

Would be grateful for any help.

Warmest Regards,
RobinS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #185493 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Redirection Issue
Confirmed bug. Have created the following bug ticket for further review.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3098

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #185628 by RobinSAlways
Replied by RobinSAlways on topic Re: Redirection Issue
Thank you. I see that we have corrected the bug and it says due in next release. kindly tell when is it? Could you pm me a quick fix. also could u investigate the same for twitter plugin as well.

Warmest regards.
RobinS

12 years 3 months ago #185650 by krileon

kindly tell when is it?

Next week probably.

Could you pm me a quick fix.

Nope, you need to wait for next release; sorry.

also could u investigate the same for twitter plugin as well.

Also present in Twitter and also fixed in twitter for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #185651 by RobinSAlways
Replied by RobinSAlways on topic Re: Redirection Issue
Thanks. Will wait for the new release.

Kindly close the thread. Appreciate your support.

Warmest Regards,
RobinS

12 years 3 months ago #185681 by krileon
FBC 1.7 and TWC 1.3 have been released now with redirects fixed, please upgrade.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn