Redirection Issue

12 years 3 months ago #185704 by RobinSAlways
Replied by RobinSAlways on topic Re: Redirection Issue
Thanks a lot.

I installed the plugins. Facebook login is absolutely fine. How ever for the twitter may link i had to link my account three to four times to actually link it. It could be a template issue. Will wait on member feed for that.

Appreciate your support. Things are working as intended.

Regards,
RobinS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #185705 by RobinSAlways
Replied by RobinSAlways on topic Re: Redirection Issue
Also:

1. Is there a way to generate a quick link in main menu to allow users to unlink their facebook profile. Currently it is from the Profile -> edit.

2. The fields in profile are text link fields. Is there a way to use Fb/tw icons as view fb/tw profile links rather text link..?

Regards,
RobinS

12 years 3 months ago #185751 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Redirection Issue

1. Is there a way to generate a quick link in main menu to allow users to unlink their facebook profile. Currently it is from the Profile -> edit.

Hmm, depends on if Joomla allows JS based URLs.. have never tried but worth a shot. Create an External menu link with the URL as "javascript: fbc_unjoin();" (without quotes).

2. The fields in profile are text link fields. Is there a way to use Fb/tw icons as view fb/tw profile links rather text link..?

Nope, they're designed that way and their language strings don't allow HTML.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #186977 by lebellegardien
Replied by lebellegardien on topic Re: Redirection Issue
hello,

I've got the same problem with FB Connect 1.8 and joomla 1.5.23 and CB1.7 to redirect to :
index.php?option=com_comprofiler

I added into FB Connect plugin :
Login
First Redirect: index.php?option=com_comprofiler
Redirect: index.php?option=com_comprofiler

also mod_cblogin : Login Redirection URL = index.php?option=com_comprofiler

Add Auto Action :
Trigger : onAfterLogin
ACL :Everybody
No Conditional
URL : index.php?option=com_comprofiler

Redirection works fine when I logg with normal login password but not FB Connect

My website is : www.lebellegardien.com

Thanks for your support

12 years 2 months ago #187024 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Redirection Issue
First login directly after FBC registration is configured by the registration redirect. Subsequent logins will use the login redirects as you've configured. Using FBC 1.8 confirmed login and registration redirects are working perfectly fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #187057 by lebellegardien
Replied by lebellegardien on topic Re: Redirection Issue
so why FBC redirect to index.php and normal login redirects if I configured well my redirections ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn