[SOLVED] i can not click on the facebook sign in button?

12 years 3 months ago #188082 by cihancomcom
Replied by cihancomcom on topic Re: i can not click on the facebook sign in button?
ok. thanks. but it is better if you specify that next time; if we buy something we have to pay for it once in 5 months.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188087 by nant

cihancomcom wrote: ok. thanks. but it is better if you specify that next time; if we buy something we have to pay for it once in 5 months.

Isn't it clear enough here?
This is how you purchased.

Attachments:

12 years 3 months ago #188097 by cihancomcom
Replied by cihancomcom on topic Re: i can not click on the facebook sign in button?
ok. easy. i just mean i have some other commercial components, plugins, modules esc. but if i buy some of them once i can use them all how long i want unless i want to upgrade. difference here is that i have to upgrade it. this is happening first. problem is i can not use old version.

12 years 3 months ago #188098 by nant

cihancomcom wrote: ok. easy. i just mean i have some other commercial components, plugins, modules esc. but if i buy some of them once i can use them all how long i want unless i want to upgrade. difference here is that i have to upgrade it. this is happening first. problem is i can not use old version.

I understand - but that's what upgrades are for, to solve issues that may appear.

The version you purchased would still work if Facebook had not depreciated their API.

12 years 3 months ago #188099 by cihancomcom
ok. i understand. Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn