issue

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191679 by dards
issue was created by dards
Joomla 1.5.25
Kunena 1.7.2 (Including Mod_latest)
Community Builder 1.7.1
AXXIS Super activity 2

Okay I realize the issues involves products from Joomlapolis, Kunena and Axxis and it could be that the problem is not related to CB at all! But it seems to be related to facebook connect so I am posting it here!

I installed the CB Facebook Connect Plugin and managed to make it work with facebook. However there was most probably a Java conflict and the avatar picture under Mod CB Login module became broken as long as the Super Activity 2 Module was published on the same page.

Uninstalled the Facebook Connect plugin completely till the time I work with Axxis to fix the Java conflict.

Now here is the issue
For all users that linked their accounts to facebook, during the time I had the CB Facebook connect plugin installed, their avatars do not appear in Kunena mod_latest module. All user accounts that did not create or link the accounts with CB FaceBook Connect Plugin their avatars appear normal with out any issue! This leads me to believe there is some issue with the user profiles in CB.

Would appreciate help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191756 by dards
Replied by dards on topic Re: issue
Complicated issue ... hummm... no replay!

12 years 2 months ago #191787 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: issue
We can't help you with 3rd party extensions. If their avatars display fine on the users CB profile and in CBs login module then the problem is in the 3rd party extension. Please provide screenshots of your issue and in better detail describe what's happening.

dards wrote: Complicated issue ... hummm... no replay!

I don't work weekends, pretty much no one does. My hours are listed directly within my signature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds