document.html error with facebook connect

11 years 11 months ago #201032 by proximit
The facebook connector generates a document.html is undefined on the page it's used

When the connection button is hit we then get :
Horodatage : 23/05/2012 17:49:53
Erreur : [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIWebNavigation.sessionHistory]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml :: :: line 751" data: no]
Fichier Source : chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml
Ligne : 758

Horodatage : 23/05/2012 17:49:54
Erreur : Image corrupt or truncated: <unknown>
Fichier Source : <unknown>
Ligne : 0

This is the latest versions downloaded last monday.

Please help ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #201101 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: document.html error with facebook connect
You've a conflict present causing fatal JS errors preventing it from functioning. You need to debug what's conflicting and causing the JS errors. This is often from a 3rd party Joomla template that's overzealous with its JS usage; test with default Joomla template and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn