facebook pops and desapear with no login

11 years 4 months ago #215428 by fisionet
Replied by fisionet on topic Re: facebook pops and desapear with no login
I had the same problem.
I bought the plugin less than 7 months ago and It was working perfectly till now. I´m only interested in this plugin that´s because I don´t make a member upgrade.

I´m running joomla 1.5.22 with CB Facebook Connect 1.8.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #215536 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: facebook pops and desapear with no login
The latest release is 2.0.1, you're quite a few versions out of date. I can't guarantee functionality in older releases as the purpose of updates is to fix issues and implement new features; it's the risk you run using single purchases as you are given no updates.

Releases are often made because Facebook changed the API on me and I had to implement the new usage; this is completely out of my hands in that regard. If you purchase within 1 or 2 weeks of a new release then I'd have no problem giving you latest, but your purchase is 7 months out.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fisionet

11 years 4 months ago #216103 by fisionet
Thanks in advance...I will become a developer when I have time to turn around. For this time I only want to "save the papers" with Fcb & Tw plugs.

I bought the new plugin, but I realized that I have to upgrade CB from 1.7.1. to 1.8.1 so, can I have a tutorial to upgrade without having to install all the plugins again ?

11 years 4 months ago #216143 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: facebook pops and desapear with no login
Latest CB release is 1.9, simply install it over top of it self and it'll automatically update (assuming you're on at the least Joomla 1.5).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fisionet

11 years 4 months ago #216230 by fisionet
yes, I´m on Joomla 1.5.22

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn