facebook connect error

11 years 8 months ago #207968 by hadson11
facebook connect error was created by hadson11
i installd cb 1.8.1
and cb login with facebook connect 1.11
when i try to login with face book i get this error:

"Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/ibarter/domains/ibarter.co.il/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/Snoopy.class.php on line 1056"

What is this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #207999 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: facebook connect error
Your host doesn't have cURL enabled. So it fell back to use Snoopy and your host has EXEC disabled. So you basically can't make any secure HTTP requests and can't use FBC. Social sites won't allow non-secure HTTP requests. Please contact your host and have them enable cURL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #208004 by hadson11
Replied by hadson11 on topic Re: facebook connect error
ok i will do that, but tell me where is all the cb connect like in this youtube tutorial?
how do i gram other params from facebook to a user profile?

youtube.com/watch?v=oFV5oxRVRog

11 years 8 months ago #208016 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: facebook connect error
That's CB Connect, not Facebook Connect; 2 completely different plugins. FBC doesn't offer field mapping. You need a Professional subscription to use CB Connect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #208028 by hadson11
OK, i bought yesterday only the facebook connect, can i get a refund so i would purchase the complite packege?

11 years 8 months ago #208029 by hadson11
ok so i checked about the curl its enabled, something else is causing it,
what else could it be?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn