Facebook Connect won't show in login module

11 years 3 months ago #218134 by aboyd
Hello everyone!

Every time I activate the CBPlugins integration in the login module, it kinda messes up my website and I get the following error message in the module location:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 140 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb/web179/b1792/ipg.ambworkscom/dev/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/cb.captcha.php on line 810

I assume it has something to do with my host? If so, what do I need to have increased, added, removed, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I need to give any more information, please let me know!

My website is eriead.org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #218136 by aboyd
Oh and by the way, I tried to disable the captcha and it gave a different error message now:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb/web179/b1792/ipg.ambworkscom/dev/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilebook/cb.profilebook.php on line 276

11 years 3 months ago #218159 by nant

aboyd wrote: Hello everyone!

Every time I activate the CBPlugins integration in the login module, it kinda messes up my website and I get the following error message in the module location:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 140 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb/web179/b1792/ipg.ambworkscom/dev/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/cb.captcha.php on line 810

I assume it has something to do with my host? If so, what do I need to have increased, added, removed, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I need to give any more information, please let me know!

My website is eriead.org

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18261-fatal-error-allowed-memory-size-of-xxx-bytes-exhausted-

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/95-installation/18200-checking-your-php-memory

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/95-installation/18196-checking-your-php-settings

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn