gcb facebook connect error-please help

6 years 8 months ago #220450 by zman5743
Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/thenever/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfacebookconnect/cb.facebookconnect.php on line 912

not sure how to resolve this error! it was working fine and all of a sudden it said "not authorized". I went to facebook developer page and resolved february breaking changes by enabling them and now i ge t the error as seen above. I am using j 1.5 with cb 1.9 and cb facdebook connect 1.8. Please help!
6 years 8 months ago #220485 by krileon
You're out of date. Latest is 2.0.1. 1.8 probably won't even work anymore due to Facebook API changes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn